Sunday, July 3, 2016

New Loot! (#32)


More loot for my mad gaming self! Woot!!


***The Order: 1886***
Collector's Edition

I kinda like Collector's Editions, especially when they include statues and cool things like that. This game has intrigued me since I saw the first trailer, but the mixed reviews made me hesitate. I finally took the plunge.

This edition has the game in a steelbook case, codes to download some in-game items, the soundtrack, and a nifty statue of [I assume] the main character taking cover. It's all pretty neat. 


***Heavenly Sword***
DVD

As a fan of video games, I am, of course, a fan of anything and everything related to video games. I grabbed the Heavenly Sword DVD from Amazon for the stellar deal of only $3.74. How could I possibly pass that up?

From everything I've read, this movie parallels the game. It's not a prequel, not a sequel; it's the same story, just not interactive. I've not made it very far in the game yet, but I think I'll wait until I've beaten it before watching this.


***Xbox 360 Controller***
Rock Candy

Some of you know I broke my old 360 controller, so I needed to get a new one. I'd been admiring the brightly colored Rock Candy controllers for some time, so I finally took the plunge and grabbed myself a lime green one. Seems to work pretty well at this point, but I've only given it 20 mins of testing so far. It sure is pretty.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...