Sunday, July 31, 2016

New Loot! (#33)

Yet more games have made their merry way into my collection. This time they're PC games we got when we bought an old gaming PC from my cousin. Not sure if I'll play them, but with me, you never know.


***Overlord***

Of the four games, this is the one that intrigues me the most. Don't know much about it. You get to be the overlord in charge of a horde of minions, making them do your bidding. Crude humor is listed in the rating. There's mention of rabid unicorns. Yes, please.

Sounds a little like Fable on crack. Or not. 


***Prince of Persia***

This one looks interesting and I heard good things about it once upon a time. I think. I know I've heard OF it. LOL

Darkness is spreading and must be stopped. (Sounds familiar...Fable III? lol) Open world (yes, please), helpful ally (it's nice to have a friend).

Yeah, could be interesting.


*RollerCoaster Tycoon 3*
Gold

I might give this one a shot, but I have a feeling it will be a popular one with the kids. Hubby might try it too, not sure. Sometimes he likes these kinds of games. Other times, he has eyes only for Fallout 4.

This particular edition includes RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked. 


**Tom Clancy's H•A•W•X**

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I won't play this. It's just not my kind of game.

Gotta say, though, I'm intrigued by the claim of "photorealistic views of real cities." I'm curious as to how realistic that would be for a 2009 game.

Have you played any of these? Tell us what you think in the comments section. ♥


*All images belong to their respective owners and link to Amazon.

    Until next time...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...