Monday, July 25, 2016

Movie Monday (#19) - Trish's Bloody Palace (DMC4)


It's time for another gaming clip from yours truly. For this week's selection, I've shared a bit of the Bloody Palace from Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition. I'm using Trish in this particular bit. I find her the easiest to use, though I still completely suck at arenas...which is all the Bloody Palace is. It should be noted that this is only a few early levels of the Bloody Palace. I went on to beat several more levels, but then I died. Horribly. Well, Trish did. I didn't record that.

Enjoy! ♥
***Devil May Cry 4***
Special Edition


You can grab the PC edition of this game from Steam. (And no, I'm not affiliated with Steam in any way, other than I buy a lot of PC games from them. I do like their little embed widget, however.) :D


*All things Devil May Cry are © Capcom, who does not in any way endorse this gaming/fan/reviews blog.
    Until next time...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...