Thursday, July 21, 2016

On the Horizon (#11) - Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration

In which I yammer on about games or game-related items not yet released, and how much I want them...


**Rise of the Tomb Raider**
20 Year Celebration

I recently got an email from Square Enix (Of course I'm subscribed to their newsletter! I'm obsessed with Squeenix, remember?) and it was filled with info on the upcoming special edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider

This is a game I've wanted for a while, but have yet to acquire. Now, I will wait until I can get my hands on this special, 20th anniversary edition. I mean, check out everything it includes:

I swiped this from the purchase page. Clicking it will enlarge it so you can read it [hopefully].
Clicking HERE will take you to the link where I nabbed it. ♥

It's really neat to see how far Tomb Raider has come from its very beginning. Check out the YouTube vid I've linked below. ▼



*All things Tomb Raider are © Square Enix/Crystal Dynamics; these companies do not in any way endorse this fan/reviews/gaming blog.
    Until next time...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...