Thursday, July 14, 2016

On the Horizon (#9)

In which I talk about upcoming games or game-related items I'm eager to get my hands on...


***Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice***

So, yeah. Remember Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC Devil May Cry? All made by Ninja Theory, the greatest game developer of all time? (No, they didn't pay me to say that. I'm just in love with them. All of them. The whole damn company.)

They're making another game, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. I've watched a few of their development diaries and WOW. I can't even believe this is a game. Check out this Senua trailer: 


Freaky, right? She looks so lifelike, so real. I'm really excited about this game. It's still a little ways from release; it's not even up on Amazon yet...but it is on Steam. It appears it will be released for PS4 and PC, so YAY ME!!! I'm gonna get it for both! Eventually. :D

I strongly recommend you check out the development diaries. It's really cool to see this game take shape. You can find the whole list on YouTube:

Hellblade Development Diaries 

    Until next time...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...