Sunday, July 24, 2016

On the Horizon (#12) - NieR Automata

In which I talk about games and game-related products not yet released, and how much I want them...


***NieR: Automata***

I don't know much about this upcoming release from Square Enix, and I've only played a little bit of the original Nier, but for some reason, I want this game. It could be the E3 trailer sold me on a game I was already curious about. I'm not sure. I've linked the trailer below, so check it out for yourself. ▼


*Nier is © Square Enix/Platinum Games Inc.; these companies do not in any way endorse this fan/gaming/reviews blog.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Sequel to the best game of all time (for those who like tragic stories). If the story is at least half as good as the original, it's going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...