Thursday, July 28, 2016

On the Horizon (#13) - God of War 5

In which I talk about games and game-related products that are not yet released and how much I want them...


***God of War 5***

Anyone who saw the E3 trailer for the next installment in the God of War franchise must be intrigued. They certainly managed to make me curious over a series I have very little interest in. (Yeah, I remember that I already have the whole bleeding saga. Yeah, I haven't played it and I'm actually a little nervous to do so. I've heard...things...)

Anyway, below you'll find the trailer I'm referring to. ▼ I'd say this gameplay vid is an M-rated one, though I'm pretty sure this game hasn't yet reached the point where it gets its official rating.



There really isn't anything more to be said.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...