Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tips N Tricks Tuesday (#14) - Wrong Order, Idiot! (Witcher)

The series of blog posts in which I share a gaming tip or trick. These are mostly Borderlands. But today's is not! [happy grin]


***Wrong Order, Idiot!***
Reaping Time Main Quest
A Lost Lamb Side Quest
The Witcher

I don't come up against too many issues in The Witcher, but the other day I was playing and accidentally failed a quest that I'd all but turned in. My jaw dropped, completely shocked, but I wasn't too upset. I'd saved right before and could simply reload the game and try again. Check it out below. ▼


There have been times I've failed quests, but reloading meant losing a bunch of gameplay. I was relieved that I'd saved this time. With this game, I save A LOT. That's this week's hint: Save ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Seriously.

At the very least, try to turn in quests in the correct order. I had no idea I'd fail the Lost Lamb quest if I turned in the main quest first. The main quest was listed first in the options, so I assumed I should click that. Well, you see what happened.

Anyway, that's it for this week. :)

Got any Witcher tips to share? Let us know in the comments below!

*Video is from the GOG edition, and was recorded with the Plays.TV client. Publisher / Developer of The Witcher is Atari / CD Projekt RED. These companies do not in any way endorse this gaming / fan / reviews blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...