Sunday, September 11, 2016

New Loot! (#35) - Flames, Faeries, Aliens, N Orcs Edition

The blog series in which I brag about my latest gaming acquisitions...



Steam has a bunch of games on sale, pretty much at any given moment. One of my favorite turn-based RPGs (Faery) happened to be included in the list this time, so I freaked out and grabbed it, along with a few others. 

***Bound By Flame***


***Faery: Legends of Avalon***


***Mars: War Logs**


***Of Orcs and Men***


I grabbed all of these in the Spiders Studios bundle and saved a little more off the sale price:


And last but not least, a few days ago Steam made me an offer I could not refuse. They let me have Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for a measly $3.22 so I'd complete my Borderlands collection on Steam. I went all out and grabbed the Season Pass as well. So now I have that...


That concludes this edition of New Loot. Have you gotten any new loot lately? Tell us in the comments below! ♥

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...