Thursday, September 1, 2016

On the Horizon (#17) - SAO: Hollow Realization

In which I expound upon the virtues of upcoming games and game-related products and how much I must have them...


***Sword Art Online***
Hollow Realization

Graphic I swiped from GameStop's site. It links to GameStop. Go there if you want to preorder.

Ho. Ly. Frell. There is another SAO game coming out and it's called Hollow Realization. I know I haven't finished Hollow Fragment, and I haven't even bought Lost Song yet, but it doesn't matter. I want anything and everything associated with Sword Art Online.

So yeah, I want this. Specifically, I want the Collector's Edition with all the cool extras. I'm a total Collector's Edition whore. I want them all, even if I never play the game.

As far as I can tell, the CE is only available at GameStop and the Bandai Namco Store. According to GameStop and Amazon, this game releases Dec 31, but Bandai's site just says Fall 2016.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...