Saturday, September 10, 2016

Screenshot Saturday (#29) - Borderlands The Pre-Sequel!

As a huge Borderlands fan, I should post some screenshots of a Borderlands game. I have a time or two, here and here, but not of the third installment in the franchise, namely the Pre-Sequel. So here you go. Enjoy! ♥


***Borderlands***
The Pre-Sequel!

I've selected my character. I love Jack. I mean, the Doppelganger...

That's not the moon. I'm on the moon.

"The bosun wants to remind everyone that his girlfriend The Skipper is smoking hot."

I... don't actually remember where this is. But I like the view.

Looking through one of those view thingies...

These images are from the Handsome Collection for PS4. This game is also available for PC on Steam.

*Images taken by LowliGiggre (aka Jaimey Grant; aka Laura Miller; aka The HGG). All things Borderlands belongs to 2K Games / Gearbox Software; these companies do not in any way endorse this fan / gaming / reviews blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...