Monday, September 26, 2016

Movie Monday (#28) - Destroying the Destroyer (Borderlands)


The series in which I share a game or game related video that is almost always one of my own....


***Destroying the Destroyer***
Borderlands

There are times when boss fights are so freaking long you feel like rage quitting. This is one of those times. Borderlands games usually give me a run for my money, and this one definitely did that. So sit back and relax as you watch me die and then slowly chip away at the Destroyer's health. 

For 30 minutes.


This is from the second playthrough of the PC edition, which can be found on Steam. The video was recorded using the Plays.TV app.

*All things Borderlands are © 2K Games / Gearbox Software; these companies do not in any way endorse this gaming / fan / reviews blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...