Thursday, September 22, 2016

New Loot! (#36) - RPG Heaven Edition

The series in which I show off my shiny new games and game related loot...


***RPG Heaven!***
New Loot! #36

I am a total sucker for a Steam sale and they got to me again. And then again. Here are the latest shinies I managed to snag...



You can also grab these in a bundle, which will sometimes get you a discount, as it did for me when this was part of a publishers weekend sale. (I got the bundle for a measly $6.24!) This game is rated E10, published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and developed by Supergiant Games.








These can also be grabbed in a convenient Dungeon Siege bundle, which sometimes includes a discount. (I snagged 'em all for only $4.99, and that includes the DLC for Dungeon Siege III!) They're all rated T for Teen. The first two games were developed by Gas Powered Games; the third was developed by Obsidian Entertainment; they were all published by Square Enix.



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...