Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tips N Tricks Tuesday (#7) - Finding a Dud (FFXIII LR)

In an effort to have more gaming tips than just Borderlands, I've chosen one from Lightning Returns (FFXIII) for today's Tuesday tip. 


***Finding a Dud***
"Unfired Firework"
Canvas of Prayers Side Quest
Lightning Returns (FFXIII)

The following video is one I did when I [again] had to look up how to find the Unfired Firework required for this quest. I found the info I needed on IGN (again), and did a little video just to demonstrate how ridiculously easy this mission actually is. Take a look. ▼


Easy, peasy, right? If you've already done the main story mission where you have to collect fireworks, and you've collected all you can (not just all you need to), then you should have plenty left over for this particular quest. (Hopefully, you got all the ones from the Chocobo girls, 'cause then they'll give you a pretty good outfit for being such a good sport.)

And it may take longer than the twice it took me in this video. You may have to set off several. In fact, I'd set off a couple throughout the game, just for fun, so it's possible it actually took me four times before I "found" a dud.

Thanx for stopping by for this week's gaming tip. If you have anything to add, please leave a comment below. ♥ 

I originally found this tip on IGN. This vid is from my PC playthrough. The PC edition can be found on Steam.

*All things Final Fantasy are © Square Enix, who does not in any way endorse this fan/gaming/reviews blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...