Saturday, August 6, 2016

Screenshot Saturday (#24) - FFX (HD Remaster)


I've played FFX for many, many hours on my PS4, so it's rather odd how little I've actually shared of my gameplay experiences. To that end, this week's Screenshot Saturday is all about Tidus and Yuna and all their friends. Enjoy! ♥ 


***Final Fantasy X***
HD Remaster

On board the ship....and bored, apparently...

Checking out the stats on a monster

Seymour Guado... and two of his minions
(What's with that hair??)

The chocobo riders
(They have a name or whatever, but I can't remember it...)

"Kimahri: Pick Spot. Shut up. Wait."
(Very good advice...)

A shoopuf

These stills are from the PS4 edition, but this game can also be found on Steam HERE.

*All things Final Fantasy are © Square Enix, who does not in any way endorse this fan/gaming/reviews blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...