Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tips N Tricks Tuesday #21 - Farming Items (FFXII: TZA)

The series in which I share a gaming tip or trick. Sometimes these are things I notice, sometimes things I have to look up. Hopefully, they help. ♥


***Farming Items***
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age


I just recently bought Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age and I haven't stopped playing it since it arrived. I've never played this one before. I'm finding it rather fascinating.

To that end, I'm learning things other FF gamers probably figured out years ago. Particularly, item farming. I noticed that when you leave an area, you can turn around and go back, respawning any chests you'd already collected.

Now, it doesn't respawn all of them, every time. In the example below, you'll see how many times it changes each time I go back into the room. ▼


Incidentally, this particular section is only available once in the game and it's one of those areas you can't leave without doing the main story line. Once you leave, you can't go back. If you like using items, I suggest going back and forth several times before moving on. There are other places you can do this; in fact, every place with chests. However, this one is most convenient since there are no enemies in the room or this particular stretch of hallway and the chests are all right there.

*Clip recorded using PS4 console; edited with Windows Movie Maker; all things FF belong to Square Enix; none of these entities endorse this blog in any way.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...