Wednesday, November 30, 2016

New Loot! (#40) - It's here! It's here! It's finally HERE!!! Edition

The series of posts in which I tell you, my lovely readers, all about my latest game-related score...


**It's here! It's here! It's finally HERE!!!**
New Loot! (#40)


Oh my freaking heavens, the day HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! It is November 30, and just yesterday I received my copy of Final Fantasy XV. I'm playing it now, as you read this post. (Yes, I scheduled this post, 'cause I KNEW I'd have no time for blogging once my game arrived. I was right.)

I also got the Blu-ray edition of Kingsglaive / Brotherhood over two weeks ago and I've watched them both multiple times.

Gotta go now. Not sure why, since at the moment I write this, I have no game to play and all that demands my attention is my kids and my housework. Pfft.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...