Tuesday, November 22, 2016

New Loot! (#39) - The Lara Croft Edition

The series in which I brag about the games I just bought, and refuse to admit that I'll probably never play half of them...


***The Lara Croft Edition***
New Loot!

Yet another edition where the number of games I bought exceeds the viability of making the new loot post pretty. However, I've included links to the games I just added to my library. If only Steam didn't know just  how to tempt me...

New additions to my gaming library:
Can you believe it? Sheesh. They said I could have them all (plus any and all DLC) for only $22. I couldn't turn that down when I didn't even own 8 of them yet. (I already had I & II for PS1 and Guardian of Light for 360.)

Anyway, if you can see it, I've embedded a link below that will take you to Steam. They have the Tomb Raider games on sale quite often, I've noticed.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...