Friday, November 4, 2016

GOG's Huge Fall Sale is RIGHT NOW!

I am a sucker for a PC game sale and GOG knows just how to hook me. In their big sales, you can earn free games. Check it out...


***GOG's Huge Fall Sale***
Happening NOW!

Graphic I swiped from GOG's site. Clicking it will take you to GOG.com.

GOG has most of their catalog on sale right now. Telltale games, Witcher games, LEGO games, Oddworld games, old school retro style games, and more. There's a crap-ton I've never heard of, but that's not difficult; I'm not all that familiar with retro PC games.

I mentioned FREE GAMES, didn't I? You can earn them by doing little, cost-free things on the site. Seriously. The last sale I actually earned a game without buying anything—I just didn't have any money at the time. Don't you judge me. Buying games earns you the free ones faster, of course, and to earn the 30,000 XP game, you'll definitely have to part with some cash. Which means more games. And that's a good thing.

So what are the games you can earn? Expeditions: Conquistador (5,000 XP); DEX (15,000 XP); and Victor Vran (30,000 XP). And to give an example of how the XP works when buying games, if you buy the Game of the Year Edition of Witcher III The Wild Hunt (on sale for $29.99) and The Witcher (on sale for $1.49) you'll earn 31,490 XP (29,990 + 1,500), which will net you all three games. Heck, just logging in and buying Witcher III will net you all three, since logging in gives you 1000 XP. See where I'm going with this?  

The best part about GOG games is that they're DRM-free. You don't have to be online to play. So go check it out, grab an inexpensive game, and get to playing!

*All the mentioned games are property of their respective owners. GOG does not in any way support or endorse this gaming / fan / reviews blog. The HGG is not affiliated with GOG or any of the aforementioned games, their developers, or their publishers. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...