Monday, November 7, 2016

Movie Monday (#31) - Short Change Hero


The series in which I share some video related to gaming, usually a video of ME gaming. The following is not. Me gaming, that is...


***Short Change Hero***
Cover by Rexon

Sometimes when wandering aimlessly through the jungle that is YouTube, you stumble across something truly remarkable, something worth sharing.

This is one of those times.

Except for the fact that I didn't stumble across this video. My brother told me to look it up. And he was right. It's really great. I love it. Check it out. ▼


Fans of Borderlands will recognize the song and the characters. I think this artist (heck, the whole group of 'em) did a phenomenal job on this. Such a fun video!

Wonder how long it took to get her hair to do that...

If you liked this cover, pop on over to YouTube and give the video a "like." Artists do appreciate knowing that people like their contributions. :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...