Friday, November 11, 2016

New Loot (#38) - GOG Got Me Edition

The series of posts wherein I share my latest gaming hauls...


***GOG Got Me***
New Loot #38

Oh my heavens, GOG really got me good this time! I grabbed so many games in this recent sale that I'm just gonna list 'em here instead swiping pics and making everything all fancy-like.

I bought...
  1. World of Goo - I used to have this game way back when it first came out. The developers had it set up on a donation basis. Yes, I gave them money. Yes, it was more than a penny like some people gave them...
  2. Tales from the Borderlands - I wanted this for PC even though I already have it for 360. What can I say? I'm a Borderlands junkie.
  3. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - So many happy memories playing this game on PS1. Weird thing, we never actually bought it. We rented it. Remember back when you could rent video games? Do they still do that? 
  4. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus - The sequel to Abe's Oddysee. Had to get it for that reason alone.
  5. Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee - Another sequel, of sorts. Isn't rated as highly as the other two games, but I figured I oughtta add it anyway.
  6. The Witcher Adventure Game - I have every other Witcher game (except Wild Hunt, but I'm waiting for a slightly lower price) so I grabbed this one. 
GOG gave me...
  1. Little Big Adventure 2 (aka Twinsen's Odyssey) - Hey, it was free, so I grabbed it. 
  2. Expeditions: Conquistador - Might be fun...
  3. DEX - Looks interesting...
  4. Victor Vran - Yeah, I already have this, but now I have it twice. I really like it. lol
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...