Saturday, December 3, 2016

Screenshot Saturday (#36) - FFXV

The series where I share pics of games that I'm playing, or have played, or... well, I guess that's it. 


***Final Fantasy XV***
Screenshot Saturday #36

So, yeah. I pre-ordered FFXV. I just couldn't help myself. It arrived on release day (11/29), and I got to work... 

Bye, Dad. I'll miss you...

Hey, look! It's Gladio's butt!

This is Cindy. Pretty sure she's the "partial nudity" from the T-rating...
Though I haven't come across Shiva yet. She's usually pretty naked too.

Lotsa product placement in this game...

Status-boosting meal. Well, shoot. Now I'm hungry...

Fishing is boring. Just sayin'.

*Screenshots taken by The HGG with the PS4 edition of FFXV; all things FF belong to Square Enix who in no way endorses this blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...