Friday, December 23, 2016

New Loot! (#41) - "Take My Money" Edition

Yet another post in which I tell you of my latest gaming finds...


***Take My Money***
New Loot #41


Yet again, the PC peoples got me with their sales and whatnot. I'm so easy...

From Steam (the Thanksgiving sale they had...I think):

From Steam's Winter Sale (in effect now through Jan 2):
  • Ys I & II Chronicles+ - I've had this on my wishlist for a while. Figured I'd grab it while it was under $5. 
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - I started playing this on 360 and for some reason never finished it. I'll finish it this time. Plus it was under $3. 
  • Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition - another that's been on my wishlist for a while. Grabbed it for less than $10.
  • Mass Effect - one of hubby's favorite games. Figured I oughtta give it a try when it's under $5. 
  • Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition - another of hubby's favorites. Pretty sure he said this was his favorite of the three games that are currently out in this series. It was under $5 in the Winter Sale. Plus Steam let me bundle it with the first game and gave me an extra discount.
  • Final Fantasy VI - 'cause I didn't have it yet. Enough reason and it was half off, putting it under $10. 
  • Tales of Zestiria - yet another from my wishlist that I just couldn't resist in this sale. It was under $15, and well worth it, if the reviews are to be believed. I grabbed one of the DLCs as well. 

From GOG: 
  • The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition - I own so much Witcher crap. Games, books, soundtracks, comics; the list goes on and on. Granted, most of that comes with the digital versions of the games from GOG, but the books I buy as they're translated and released here in the US. Everyone had to know I'd eventually get this game. I had to wait a bit for the price on the GOTY edition to drop. Then it went on sale [again] for $30. Now it's mine. All mine. Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!

GOG gave me (as part of their Monstrous Winter Sale): 
  • D&D Neverwinter Nights Diamond - Seems interesting. This was the game they gave to everyone just for stopping by and checking out the sale. It was free for 48 hours. 
  • Shadow Warrior Classic Redux - Um...it was free for getting 5000 points in the Winter Sale. I don't actually have an opinion on this one...
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut - Again, seems interesting. This was the free game for reaching 15k EXP. I bought Witcher III so I got a crap-ton of points.
  • Stasis - Again, no opinion on this one. It was free for getting 30k points. I did that with one purchase. Go me. 

And because I just can't help myself:

Gotten any good games lately? Tell us in the comments. ♥

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...