Monday, December 5, 2016

Movie Monday (#33) - FFXV


The series in which I share gaming vidz, or game-related vidz, that may or may not be me playing the game...


***Final Fantasy XV***
Movie Monday #33
Double Feature



I'm here again with a couple short gaming vidz for you, my lovely fellow gamers. I got FFXV on release day and I've been playing ever since. I've already got so many videos it's not even funny. 

Except it is. Funny. I'm getting such a kick outta this game. Burning and electrocuting these guys is HILARIOUS. πŸ˜† See for yourself. ▼


This was an accident, I swear! I was trying to learn the controls, or at least the fancy ones allowing me to do cool attacks, and I...well, I burned them. In my defense, Prompto threw his own stupid self into the flames. That wasn't me.


This one... yeah, I would never purposely electrocute these guys. Never. Noctis said, "Heads up!" If they didn't move out of range, that's on them. πŸ˜‰

*FF belongs to Square Enix, who in no way endorses this fan blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...