Saturday, April 23, 2016

Screenshot Saturday (#9) - FFXV Episode Duscae


With the release of FFXV right around the corner (haha! Not 'til September, lol!), I thought a few screenshots from the Episode Duscae demo were in order. 



***Final Fantasy XV***
Episode Duscae DEMO


Gorgeous setting



Dragoon Jump attack

One-eyed, one-horned, giant purple people-eater
aka Deadeye the Behemoth

Biggest animal in the demo (yes, you can fight it if you want)

My excitement for this game is indescribable. I'm on a waiting list to be informed when the Ultimate Collector's Edition is available for preorder and I don't even care that it's $300. I WANTS IT. My preciousssss......

*All images © Square Enix; this company does not in any way endorse this fan blog.

Until next time... 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...