Friday, January 6, 2017

New Loot! (#42) - "Why Oh Why" Edition

The series in which I lament my sad inability to resist game sales...


***"Why Oh Why?"***
New Loot #42

Yet again, I have succumbed to Steam's winter sale prices, adding a few more games and some DLC to my ever-expanding collection.
  • Trine 1-3 - Hubby already bought these and they are co-op, so I figured I'd get them too and we'd play together. We need something in common other than Borderlands 2...
  • ABZÛ - Sooooo pretty...
  • Final Fantasy IV - didn't have it for PC; wanted it for PC; bought it for PC
  • FFIV: The After Years - why buy one and not the other?
  • Trine 2 Soundtrack and Artbook - 'cause I just can't say no...
  • Tales of Zestiria DLC: Additional Chapter: Alisha's Story - if I ever finish Tales of Zes, I know I'll want this, so I bought it...
  • Tales of Zes DLC: a crap-ton of outfits (not the official names of the DLCs); 'cause I'm a sucker for a dress-up game, apparently...
  • Borderlands 2 DLC: Headhunter 2 Wattle Gobbler - I freakin' ♥ Torgue. He's my precioussssss.....
  • Borderlands 2 DLC: Headhunter 5 Son of Crawmerax - I enjoyed this one when I played it on my PS4 (The Handsome Collection), so I grabbed it for PC.
  • Borderlands 2 DLC: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 - It annoys me that it wasn't already part of the GOTY edition, but whatever...
  • Final Fantasy V - I have this for PS1, but I don't currently have a working PS1. All three are being stupidly reluctant to work. Lazy butts. Ah, but I do have a PS3, and it will play PS1 games.... Oh well, now I have this for PC too. 
  • World of Goo - Yeah, if you're one of the [maybe] two people who actually read this blog, you might remember that I already bought this for PC from GOG. Don't you judge me.
  • Mistwood Heroes - New RPG I stumbled upon over on Steam. Seemed cute and interesting, and it was on sale for $0.59. Figured I'd give it a shot.
  • Final Fantasy IX - 'Cause, again, why not? I'm collecting them all on PC. I'm currently only missing the ones not yet available (I, II, XV), Type-0 HD, and X/X-2. Oh, and XI and XIV, 'cause I don't play MMOs.
  • Zuma - I used to play this for hours on FB. I don't anymore, but I thought the kids might like it. They're not allowed on FB.
  • Chuzzle - Never heard of it. It was part of a Pop Cap bundle Steam offered me. I tried it out and it's cute. Another matching the colors, sort of game.
  • Peggle - You can't really own too many copies of Peggle, right?
  • Plants vs Zombies - This one gave my daughter nightmares once. Of all the zombies to give her nightmares, it was these [almost] cute ones. 
  • Bejeweled 3 - Another I've enjoyed from time to time. I still enjoy it in brief sessions. Or longer sessions, if the 14+ hours I've played since I bought this is any indication...
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...