Friday, January 20, 2017

New Loot! (#43) - "I Already Have That Game" Edition

The blog series in which I share the latest additions to my gaming library...


**I Already Have That Game**
New Loot!


Yeah, I have a habit of buying games more than once. This time I bought Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection, which I already had for 360. I had planned to get the AC games for PC, but honestly, Ubisoft doesn't seem to give a crap about PC, at least as far as the AC games go—poorly mapped controllers, no achievements, other issues that I don't know about personally since I only have one AC game for PC and I haven't even played it yet (Rogue, in case you're wondering). So I was pretty thrilled to discover the PS4 release of ACII, AC Brotherhood, and AC Revelations. They also included two short films, one that takes place before ACII (Lineage) and one that takes place after Revelations (Embers). All in all, a great addition to my library.



*All things AC belong to Ubisoft, who in no way endorses this blog. You may now go about your day. Thank you. 

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...