Monday, January 23, 2017

Movie Monday (#36) - Death to All Niblets! (FFXIII LR)


The series in which I show you how to game...like me...which isn't great...


***Death to All Niblets!***
'Last One' Battle
Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
Movie Monday

I've played FFXIII: Lightning Returns for several dozen hours. I'm still not great at it. But sometimes I come up against an enemy, one who's supposed to be "powerful," and I slaughter them. Makes me feel good...for about three seconds.

This particular 'Last One' battle also finishes up a 3-star side quest that originates in Yusnaan. Check it out...▼


*This is from the PC edition, recorded by the HGG using the Plays.TV app. All things FF belong to Square Enix who in no way endorses this blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...