Saturday, February 4, 2017

Screenshot Saturday (#39) - NieR: Automata DEMO 120161128

It's time for another round of random screenshots from a randomly selected game. Except I rarely do anything randomly...


***NieR: Automata***
DEMO 120161128

The NieR: Automata demo was one I wasn't sure I'd enjoy, but I was pleased to discover it was a lot of fun. You can find my review of it HERE. And now enjoy these rather stunning images from the demo! ♥

2B. Getting ready to stomp some machines into the ground.

9S. Yes, that's his real name. He's here to help.

2B's moves are so graceful. Like a dancer.

Boss fight. Beat him and you beat the demo...well, yeah.

I'm not crying. There's something in my eye...

*Screenshots taken by the HGG. NieR: Automata belongs to Square Enix / PlatinumGames. These companies do not in any way endorse this gaming blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...