Monday, February 27, 2017

Movie Monday (#38) - Scoring BIG (Mobius FF)


The series in which I share a gaming video. Duh.


***Scoring BIG***
Mobius Final Fantasy


After over a year of playing Mobius on Android, and a few weeks of playing it on PC, I finally managed a battle score that floored me. 22.6 million. I'm still a little in shock and I'm quite sure I'll never manage this score again. Especially since it was accomplished during one of the limited time battles featured in the FFVII Remake Collaboration Event. 

Want to see how I did it? Watch the video embedded below. ▼


I managed a few edits to this video, doubling the speed so you don't have to sit through 14 minutes of me trying to decide which attacks to use. Since I changed the speed, the editor removed all background sounds. Thus, I added a music track appropriately named Chaos. All in all, I'm rather pleased with the simple edits and hope to advance to bigger and better video edits in the near future. (I'm currently planning a compilation vid of several funny/glitchy moments I've collected from FFXV. Some seriously weird glitches...)

*Music from YouTube's music library; Chaos by Gunnar Olsen. Video from the PC edition, recorded using the Plays.TV app, and edited with Windows Live Movie Maker. All things FF belong to Square Enix. None of these entities in any way endorse the Heartless Gamer Girl or this blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...