Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tips N Tricks Tuesday (#18) - Photo Challenge Tip (FFXV Carnival DLC)

The series in which I share a gaming tip or trick. Some are ones I discovered on my own, while some are ones I had to look up online. The following is one I happened to stumble across myself. 


***Photo Challenge Tip***
Final Fantasy XV
Moogle Chocobo Carnival DLC


This post is by no means a cheat for the photo challenge in FFXV's Moogle Chocobo Carnival DLC. I only give away one image in particular. I've thought about finding them all for anyone who wants to "cheat" their way through this aspect, but there are already a bunch of videos doing just that. 

Honestly, I was getting so frustrated that I was tempted to find someone who'd posted all the locations. Until I happened to realize something...

There are a crap-ton of photo challenges in the Carnival DLC. Or maybe not a crap-ton. Maybe there's only 18 (according to one thing I saw). Anyway, it wasn't until I'd run around like a headless chicken that I realized something. The subject is never far from the challenge poster. Yeah, I demonstrate that in the short video embedded here.


That's it. Just stick to the general area where you find the poster and eventually you'll find all the photo subjects. Although there is a cat in a window box that threatened to drive me nuts...

Got any great FFXV tips you'd like to share? Tell us in the comments section below! ♥

*All things FF belong to Square Enix who in no way endorses this blog. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...