Monday, February 6, 2017

Movie Monday (#37) - Death to All Sugrivas...Wendigos AND Neelas! (FFXIII LR)


It's time for another gaming vid featuring the gaming talent of yours truly! Or not. Sometimes I suck. ;) 


***Death to All Sugrivas!***
...Wendigos AND Neelas!
Last One Battle
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

I've played a lot of Lightning Returns and in doing so, defeated a lot of the 'Last Ones' the game boasts. It's fun, sometimes super easy, but there are times where it's a little more work than I anticipated. Though by no means a difficult battle (especially since I play on easy mode), the following battle was a little harder than I expected going into it. ▼


*Video recorded by the HGG using the PC edition of Lightning Returns and the Plays.TV app. All things FF belong to Square Enix who in no way endorses this blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...