Tuesday, February 28, 2017

New Loot! (#44) - "A Few More PS4 Exclusives" Edition

Yet another post about my recent gaming acquisitions...


***A Few More PS4 Exclusives***
New Loot!

It's a short list this time, but that's really no excuse when each game is $20+. Anyway, here's what I grabbed...
  • The Last Guardian - this was actually a purchase for hubby, as he'd expressed interest in this puzzling, platformer-ish style game. I think the huge, rodent-like creature is cute and I want to know more. lol
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song - I already had Re: Hollow Fragment, and I love the anime series, so getting this was only a matter of waiting for the price to drop a little. It did, so now it's mine, all mine.
  • Exist Archive: The other side of the sky - I stumbled across this on Amazon and it looked and sounded like a game I'd enjoy. Otherwise, I'd never even heard of it. 
That's it for this round. I'll probably have another post about more new loot...later. :D

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...