Saturday, August 30, 2014

On the Horizon (#2)

Another post where I dream about the games to come... 



***Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel***

Published by 2K Games 
Developed by Gearbox Software 
Coming 2014 (October) 
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

This is one of those games I can't help but be excited about. I really enjoyed the first two games, the second being even better than the first. I have high hopes of the Pre-Sequel. My husband and brother are just as excited about this one.

For those unfamiliar with the Borderlands games, they are first person shooters, multi-player, and a heckuva lotta fun. The comedy is crass and often dark. This is definitely a series of games that doesn't take themselves too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...