Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Heartless Gamer Girl has arrived!

I game. It's what I do when I'm depressed, though I sometimes use it for brainstorming. (I'm a writer.) Basically, it's a great escape, and a great way to burn off anger that has no other outlet. (I'm emotional.) 

So here's this blog, one of about a dozen blogs I own, and this one will be dedicated to this side of myself that I barely understand. It's a side I might be a little ashamed of, but one I kinda love. 

I love video games. Enough that I don't care about the lingo, the "in" thing, or the crowds and pastimes that typically appeal to gamers. Yes, I call myself a gamer. No, I don't really identify with gamers. 

Xbox 360 is my current dealer, action RPGs and JRPGs my drug of choice. I've been known to venture into other genres, but these are the two I really enjoy. 

Favorite game (ATM): Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Seriously love this game and I will write an official review for it, which I will then post on this blog. There are other games that will be reviewed as well, including most of the Assassin's Creed games, the Devil May Cry series, the Borderlands games, Final Fantasy games, and some lesser known games as well.



That said, a brief explanation of my blog title might be in order, huh? I'm a writer (I mentioned that) and my bestselling novel is a Regency romance called Heartless. It's kind of become a thing with me. That's it. Nothing more. I don't plan to tear apart games, developers, publishers, or designers here. There may be the occasional rant directed at a game, but I realize more than most that there are real people behind all creative projects. I don't want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings.

Until next time. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...