Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Loot! (#1)

I may not buy games very often, but I figured I'd post when I do. The mail arrived today and in the Amazon box were the following games: 

 

I've seen mixed reviews of the Devil May Cry HD Collection, but I knew I had to have it. I played halfway through the easy difficulty (Human) on Devil May Cry 4 (I've since played through the Devil Hunter difficulty and started on the Son of Sparda difficulty) and fell in love with the game. Naturally I looked into the previous games and was thrilled to find the first three games in one collection. Even better, a brand-new DmC game was also available and had been out long enough for the price to have come way down (YAY!!), putting it right in my price range. Even better than that, DmC was done by Ninja Theory, the freaking awesome developer behind Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Score! 

Skyrim is a belated anniversary gift for my husband. This edition includes the DLC, and it's the one he indicated he'd be interested in playing. I'll probably play it too, but it's going to reside with his Xbox and his TV rather than mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...