Wednesday, September 3, 2014

On the Horizon (#3)

Yet another post where I dream about the games to come...



***Final Fantasy XV***

Published by Square Enix
Developed by Square Enix
Coming 2015 (December) 
*Rating Pending*
(Most likely T for Teen.)

I've been a fan of Final Fantasy since the original game on the NES. My love for JRPGs has a lot to do with that game, as well as Dragon Warrior (also NES).

I loved VII and found VIII to be quite enjoyable. Then I got XIII and despite my disappointment with that one, I bought XIII-2. That was better. I have Lightning's Return on my wishlist (I'll get it once the price drops a little more), but it's XV that I'm really looking forward too.

I know this one's a ways off from release. I'm waiting a bit impatiently for it, but I think Lightning's Return will [mostly] tide me over until then—once I actually have that game. lol

Because it's so far from release, there's not a lot of info on it yet. I did find one site that has a fair amount of info, pics, and vidz all related to FFXV: FF15 Home.

Edited 9/19/2014 to add another link with info on this upcoming game: gamesradar.

*Cover art image links to Amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...