Thursday, December 24, 2015

New Loot! (#19)

I can't seem to stop buying games, even knowing I don't have time to play them all. There's something broken in my head...




***Heavenly Sword***

Published by Sony Computer Entertainment
Developed by Ninja Theory
Released 2007
PlayStation Exclusive
*Rated T for Teen*

I bought a PS3 game and I don't even have a PS3. I think that might mean I have a problem. However, this is a Ninja Theory game and I LOVE them. L.O.V.E. It's an unhealthy obsession, really. Stalkerly, even. OK, maybe not that bad. Still.

Oh, and guess what else? I discovered there's a movie of this game, one that runs parallel to the game, according to the reviews I've read on Amazon. I've added it to my wishlist, of course.



***Dante's Inferno***

Published by EA Games
Developed by Visceral Games
Released 2010
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

Um, yeah. I can't exactly remember why I got this other than it seemed to be the type of game I'd enjoy. I don't even remember exactly what it's about, other than the classic poem by Dante. You know the one. Inferno? [snort]




***N3 Ninety Nine Nights***

Published by Microsoft Studios
Developed by Q Entertainment/Phantagram
Released 2006
Xbox Exclusive
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

I have the second game, so I needed the first. Right? Am I right? Yeah, sure. Anyway, I got it. I'll play it. I enjoy the second game though it gives me fits from time to time. Crazy psycho, throw-the-controller fits. Yeah... there's  definitely something broken in my head...





***Venetica***

Published by dtp entertainment/Atari
Developed by Deck 13 Interactive
Released 2009 
*Rated T for Teen*

Another I bought 'cause it seemed like a game I'd like. I opted for the PC version 'cause it was cheaper and I like my PC. We'll see how that goes...

Also available for PS3.





***The Last Wish***
Introducing the Witcher

Written by Andrzej Sapkowski
Published by Orbit
Released 2008 

Not a game, but certainly related to a few. I'm not sure how much I'll actually like this book, but I figured I'd buy the first in the series and give it a shot. I have a feeling the gore might be a little more than I'm comfortable with, but who knows. Maybe the games are more graphic. LOL


Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...