Monday, May 9, 2016

Movie Monday (#8) - DmC Devil May Cry


For the many, many hours I've played DmC Devil May Cry, it's weird how little I've actually shared with anyone.

I've selected a short video I saved of me taking out a hell knight and a frost knight. Each only takes damage from a certain type of attack and in this game, they like to throw both of these at you at once.

This is an M-rated game, so if you're squeamish about that, you might want to skip this particular Movie Monday. Otherwise, enjoy! ♥ 



***DmC Devil May Cry***
Definitive Edition


*Video recorded by The Heartless Gamer Girl (LowliGiggre on the PlayStation Network) using the PS4; © Capcom/Ninja Theory; these companies do not in any way endorse this fan blog.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...