Saturday, April 30, 2016

Screenshot Saturday (#10) - Clash of Heroes


I'm not the biggest fan of puzzle games, though there is the occasional one I enjoy. Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is one of those games. 



***Clash of Heroes***
Might & Magic

Opening map.



First boss. Fight or flee? 

I fought. Here's the battlefield. I won.

The cutscene following the boss fight.*

I've played this game on Xbox 360, but I grabbed the PC edition 'cause it was 1) one I enjoyed, and 2) on sale. And I can't do screenshots with my 360. This is the game I play when I need to relax. Some puzzles can be challenging, but it's all at an easy pace. I really like the style of graphics too.

*Screenshots captured by LowliGigger (aka The Heartless Gamer Girl). All images are © Ubisoft/Capybara Games. These companies do not in any way endorse this fan blog.

Until next time... 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...