Monday, April 18, 2016

Movie Monday (#5) - Lightning Returns (FFXIII)


I'm insanely addicted to the Final Fantasy franchise. I've been slowly collecting them and can now say I have every one that's available for console or PC. Some of them I have on multiple platforms.

This week's featured video is from Lightning Returns, the third entry in the FFXIII series of Final Fantasy. I've taken so many videos of this game, but none of them are more than 30 secs. (They're that short 'cause my only vid capturing software is Fraps' free version.) That said, here's a short vid of Lightning taking out a Reaver with the elementa spell and generous use of the Overclock function. Enjoy! ♥ 



***Lightning Returns***
Final Fantasy XIII


*All things Final Fantasy are © Square Enix. This company does not in any way endorse this fan blog.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...