Monday, February 29, 2016

New Loot (#27)

Hubby's been on a retro gaming kick and decided to buy me every Final Fantasy game he could find for consoles, except for the online-only ones. I did not object.

Here's a brief list of the ones I've gotten in the last couple of weeks...



***Final Fantasy***
Published/Developed by Square Enix


image © Square Enix*
I already had Type-0 HD Collector's Edition (PS4; rated M), FFX/X-2 Limited Edition (PS4; rated T), and FFXIII/XIII-2 Collector's Edition/Lightning Returns (Xbox 360; all rated T), so that means the only one left to get is FFVII. I tried to order that, but the one I bought ended up being VIII instead of VII (seller error), so I need to find a different copy of VII. I'll probably just buy it in the PlayStation Store. It's only $10 there.

You know what? Screw that. I'll get the Steam (PC) edition of FFVII. That way I can mod the heck out of it. They also have FFIII. I'm pretty sure I'm getting ALL the FF games for PC, so... yeah. I probably didn't actually need to get all the retro disc games. LOL

*Square Enix does not in any way endorse this fan blog.

Until next time... 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...