Friday, February 26, 2016

CoOpted by Silver Stag Entertainment

I have this friend, this writer/gamer friend, and she has this friend, this.... well, I don't know anything about him. They have this show called CoOpted, in which they play games together, sometimes awkwardly, sometimes badly, sometimes fantastically, but always hilariously. This is their show.

Oh, I should warn you. There is some strong language in this show from time to time. If you're easily offended, don't watch.



***CoOpted***
Borderlands Episode 1


I strongly urge you to click on over to YouTube, give the video a like, and then watch the more recent episodes. It's pretty funny, especially if you've played Borderlands. I may have yelled at my screen whenever they missed a loot chest...

Until next time... 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...