Sunday, November 22, 2015

New Loot! (#17)

Here's another I forgot, this time a gift from hubby. He spoils me rotten.

Wow, I sound ungrateful. The only reason I forgot is because it's an Xbox One game and I'm still trying to not hate that particular console. Not much of an excuse for forgetting, but it's all I've got. ;) 



***Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor***
Game of the Year Edition


Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Developed by Monolith Productions
Released 2015
Action Adventure
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

Xbox had a sale on this and hubby grabbed it for me 'cause he thought it was one I'd like. I do. It's very Assassin's Creed-y with sneaking, trailing, and that sort of thing. Not really my favorite part of AC, but the rest of the gameplay is similar enough to be enjoyable. Too bad I kinda hate orcs. LOL

...come to think of it, the fact that they're orcs makes it easier for me to stab 'em from the bushes. Kinda. Not really. Oh well. I'm fascinated enough with Tolkien's Middle Earth to play the game and see where the developers decided to take it.

This game is available for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and Mac, as well as PS4 and Xbox One. Get it from Amazon, Walmart, Gamestop, Steam, or your local used game store.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...