Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New Loot! (#14)

Adding to my PC collection...



***The Witcher***
Enhanced Edition

Published by Atari
Developed by CD Projekt RED
Released 2008
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

So this is a PC only game, and as such does not work with an Xbox controller. I'm a little weirded out about that—I've NEVER played a PC game with a keyboard unless you count the billion clicker games I used to play... right, even that's not a keyboard, just a mouse. But I've played Witcher 2, so I wanted to get the "beginning" of the story. And yes, I will then play Witcher III and continue the story. I do love a good story with my game.

I've installed this game on my PC, but there are issues, so I have to tweak some things before I can play it. Good thing I married a computer nerd...




***The Last Remnant***


Published by Square Enix
Developed by Square Enix
Released 2009
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

I already own this for Xbox 360 (really like this game) and now I have the PC edition. I have a feeling I'll be collecting all my favorite console games on PC too.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...