Tuesday, October 27, 2015

New Loot! (#13)

Here's one I forgot...



***Tomb Raider***


Published by Square Enix
Developed by Crystal Dynamics
Released 2013
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

This was one I picked up free a long time ago when Microsoft offered it to Xbox Live Gold users. I don't normally share every single one of those I pick up since I rarely play them longer than ten minutes or so and then they usually end up deleted from my console. I happened to play this one through to the end, however, and I quite enjoyed it, so I figured I'd add it to my 'loot I need to share with my readers' pile.

I was a Tomb Raider fan way back when I had a playstation (PS1). In fact, though I no longer have a working PS1, I still have Tomb Raider 1 & 2 (I also have Gran Turismo 1 & 2, but that's a different story). So this new take on the franchise was one I was eyeballing for a while. It was a nice bonus when Microsoft offered it for free.




***Tomb Raider***
Definitive Edition


Published by Square Enix
Developed by Crystal Dynamics
Released 2014
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

While I'm at it, I might as well share that I also grabbed the Definitive Edition when it was offered free for Xbox One. It includes all the DLC and a few extras only available in the Def Ed. I haven't played it yet, but I'll get to it eventually, just to see what's different if for no other reason.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...