Friday, October 23, 2015

New Loot! (#12)

So much loot, so little time. I'll play 'em though. I'm determined. Here's my latest score...



***The Last of Us***
REMASTERED

Published by Sony Computer Entertainment 
Developed by Naughty Dog
Released 2015 
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

This came with my PS4 but I've wondered about it off and on for a while now. Being that it's always been a Playstation exclusive, I wasn't sure I'd ever have a chance to play it. Good thing the Xbox One turned out to be a bigger Xbone than we ever thought it could be, thus encouraging us to splurge on a PS4. lol




***Knack***


Published by Sony Computer Entertainment
Developed by SCE Japan Studio
Released 2013
*Rated E10 for Everyone 10+*

Hubby wanted this game and though I haven't tried playing it yet, it's super cute and our 9yo boy thinks it's great. We weren't sure he'd like it since he pretty much eats, breathes, and sleeps Skylanders, but he took to this game like a pro.




***PS4***

That's right. I finally got a PS4. Hubby bought it for me as a surprise. I got the one bundled with The Last of Us, a game I thought sounded intriguing.

I'll have more to say once I've used it more, but so far, I far prefer the PS4 to the Xbone. 

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...