Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Loot! (#11)

I got these a while ago, but I never mentioned it. I probably should since Tales of Vesperia quickly became one of my Top 10 favorite games.  




***Tales of Vesperia***

Published by Namco Bandai Games
Developed by Namco Tales Studio
Released 2008 
*Rated T for Teen*

I've almost completed my second playthrough of this game. I got it for about $4 a couple months or so ago in the Xbox Live Marketplace. It was well worth it. It's a great game. I've really enjoyed it. Then I went and bought the disc version so I have a hard copy. Never know when Microsoft is gonna decide that the 360 no longer exists to them and all Marketplace purchases become null and void. (I'm a pessimist.)




***Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike***
Released 2012 
*Rated TV-14*

Not a game, but definitely game related as it is the prequel movie to the Tales of Vesperia game. I liked the game so much that I decided the movie was worth getting...despite my dislike for the graphics style. ;) And I'm glad I did. This is a good movie, pretty funny, though I won't let my kids watch it 'til they're a little older (they're 9 & 12 now). Kinda bloody. Deserves the rating, definitely.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...