Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tips N Tricks Tuesday #20 - Steal Your Way to a Trophy! (ACII)

The series in which I share a gaming tip. Some are ones I realized, some are ones I had to look up. Today's tip is one that I realized in my 3rd (or so) playthrough...


***Steal Your Way to a Trophy!***
Assassin's Creed II


There's an achievement in Assassin's Creed II called Kleptomaniac. You have to steal 1000 florins to get it. This isn't hard, really, but is a bit time-consuming, and can be very annoying when soldiers try to kill you for it. I recently stumbled across a way to avoid the soldiers, at least. This probably isn't new information to most fans of this game, but maybe it will help some newbies. ▼


There really isn't much to it. Buying a group of courtesans conceals you from everyone's view (weird, I know, but that's how the game works). Fast walking (holding X/A while walking) and bumping into people results in a steal almost every time. You remain concealed, so there is only a slim chance you will get caught. The only times I got spotted was when the crowds got too thick and I was pushed out of the ring of girls.

It takes time, but this will eventually net you the trophy. I hope. I haven't managed to get it yet myself, at the time of this posting. Don't worry. I'll have it in no time. :P

EDITED 11/28 TO ADD: This does indeed work. I recently confirmed it on the PS4 edition.

I honestly don't know why this never occurred to me before...

Full disclosure: This gameplay is from the PS4 edition (The Ezio Collection). As far as I can remember, there is the same achievement in the PS3/360 version. The same method should work.

That's it for this tip. Pretty simple this time. I hope it helped. ♥

Got any tips or tricks you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments section below. ▼

*All things Assassin's Creed belong to Ubisoft, who in no way endorses this blog. Thank you!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...