Monday, September 4, 2017

Movie Monday #44 - Shootin' Gourds (Bastion)


The blog series where I show you a gaming vid...it's almost always me playing...sometimes not very well. Today's is not awful, but could be better. :)


***Shootin' Gourds***
Bastion


In the platforming-ish action RPG-ish Bastion, there are challenge levels. These offer prizes for getting a certain score. Below, I've linked one of these challenges, and me getting a score that netted me the top prize. I'm not normally that...um...talented. LOL ▼


*Video from the PC (Steam) edition of the game and recorded using the Plays.TV app. Bastion belongs to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Supergiant Games. None of these companies endorse the Heartless Gamer Girl in any way.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...